Step 1: Registration Fee
Once a student has been offered admission, it is necessary to finalize the acceptance through format registration. Parents should call the school office to schedule an appointment to meet with the principal and pay the appropriate registration fees.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Oldest Child $75.00
- Each additional Child $50.00
The following must be presented at the time of registration:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate
- Copy of immunization record
- Copy of First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of latest report card (grades K-6)
- Physical exams are required for kindergarten students and children entering first grade for the first time.
Step II: FACTS Agreement Form
St. Mary School collects tuition through FACTS, a third party tuition management company. All families registered at St. Mary School must complete a FACTS Enrollment Form found on the school website.
Step III: Educational Fee
An annual educational fee of $300.00 per student is due on or before Saturday, July 16.
Step IV: Complete All Forms
Form Day will be held on Saturday, July 16. Attendance at Form Day is mandatory for all parents.